My brand new studio is located in Cerritos which is next to Lakewood and Long Beach; where the 605 and 91 freeways meet.
I do have a small client's closet that some clients use, but I encourage all my clients to bring 3 to 5 different outfits. Do't worry, I send you all the guidance so you know what to wear and what to bring!
Images are $100 an image. You can buy as little or as many as you want.
There is a retainer fee collected as well that covers professional hair and makeup, and the
90-minute photo session.
The whole experience is about 2.5 to 3 hours.
Once an order is paid in full, the turnaround for processing your images is about 1 to 3 weeks depending on the number of images purchased.
The album will take an additional 2 weeks to design, print and ship. You should plan to receive everything within 4 to 6 weeks of your session date
Book your interview
Book your Session
1. The first step is to schedule an interview with me. During the interview, I'll go over how to prepare for your session as well as other important information. If you'd like to move forward with booking your session, I can send you the link at that time.
2. After booking your session, you'll receive helpful emails about what to wear, where to shop, day-before prep, etc.
3. On the day of your session, the whole experience starts as soon as you get to the studio. Sit back, relax with a glass of champagne and allow my hair and makeup girl to do her magic! Once your hair and makeup are done, we'll do your photoshoot. The session will take about 60 to 90 minutes. Throughout the session, I'll pose for you first, then you simply copy me. SUPER EASY!
4. Just after the session, we'll schedule a time for you to return to the studio to view your images. This appointment is usually about a week after the session date.
*For those of you who are driving 60 minutes or more for this session, please let me know during the interview call.
5. The ordering appointment is when you'll preview your images, choose your favorites, then decide on a package to purchase your images. Each package comes with a beautiful album. The package options have a wide price range, from $799 to a few thousand; depending on the number of images you would like to purchase, the type of album you choose, and whether you would like wall art as well. I can help guide you through this process so you don't get lost in the number of available options.
6. After completing your purchase, your images will take about one to two weeks to complete. Your album will be designed and a proof will be sent to you for approval. Once approved, we can submit your design to the lab to be printed, bound and shipped. This process takes about 2 weeks.
7. If there is a print credit included in your purchase, we'll take care of ordering the items you chose and ship them to your house.
You can start by booking your interview with the link below. The interview is done over the phone and shouldn't be more than 15 minutes. This allows me to address any additional questions, inform you on what to expect and to help you prepare for your session.
By the way, the booking links are at the bottom...
Website Home Page
Yes! I do offer in-house, interest free payment options. I am flexible with these options as well, allowing clients to choose the duration of their plan, up to 12 months!
* There is a minimum of $500 due for the deposit of the package, then the balance is divided into the number of months you choose to pay off your invoice.