My studio is located in Cerritos which is next to Lakewood and Long Beach; where the 605 and 91 freeways meet.
I do have a small client's closet that some clients use. I have fun items like fancy gown and robe as well as angel wings and satin sheets. However, I encourage all my clients to bring 3 to 4 different outfits. Do't worry, I send you all the guidance so you know what to wear and what to bring!
Images are $100 an image with a minimum purchase of 8 images.
Please schedule a call to get more details on pricing.
Once an order is paid in full, the turnaround for processing your images is about 1 to 3 weeks depending on the number of images purchased.
The album will take an additional 2 weeks to design, print and ship. You should plan to receive everything within 4 to 6 weeks of your session date
Book your interview
Book your Session
1. The first step is to schedule an interview with me. During the interview, I'll go over how to prepare for your session as well as other important information. If you'd like to move forward with booking your session, I can send you the link at that time.
2. After booking your session, you'll receive helpful emails about what to wear, where to shop, day-before prep, etc.
3. On the day of your session, the whole experience starts as soon as you get to the studio. Sit back, relax with a glass of champagne and allow my hair and makeup girl to do her magic! Once your hair and makeup are done, we'll do your photoshoot. The session will take about 60 to 90 minutes. Throughout the session, I'll pose for you first, then you simply copy me. SUPER EASY!
4. Just after the session, we'll schedule a time for you to return to view your images, either in person or remotley. This appointment is usually about a week after the session date.
5. The ordering appointment is when you'll preview your images, choose your favorites, then decide on how many images you want to purchase. Depending on the number of images you would like to purchase, you will have items added to your package like digital images and wall art.
6. After completing your purchase, your images will take about one to two weeks to complete. Your album will be designed and a proof will be sent to you for approval. Once approved, we can submit your design to the lab to be printed, bound and shipped. This process takes about 2 weeks.
You can start by booking your interview with the link below. The interview is done over the phone and shouldn't be more than 15 minutes. This allows me to address any additional questions, inform you on what to expect and to help you prepare for your session.
By the way, the booking links are at the bottom...
Website Home Page
Yes! I do offer in-house, interest free payment options. I am flexible with these options as well, allowing clients to choose the duration of their plan, up to 12 months!
Please schedule a call to get more details on our payment plans.
Yes, In the event your sessoin is cancelled, the retainer fee can be refunded if the session is canceled 60+ days before the session date.
Otherwise, the retainer is non-refundable.
A refund of the retainer fee will incur a 5% admin fee for the transaction reversal.